Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is: Desert Leisure whose registered office is at Sheikh Zayed Road, Al Quoz, Dubai.
2. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows: one winner will be chosen and the winner will receive a Samsung Tablet. Further information can be found at Desert Leisure Facebook page.
3. Entrants must ‘like’ Desert Leisure Facebook page.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are available on: Desert leisure facebook page
5. The prize will be awarded at the Desert Leisure office on Sheikh Zayed Road.
6. Employees of Desert Leisure or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
7. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
8. Starting date for the competition will be 16/06/2015 and the closing date for entry will be 07/07/15. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
9. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of an emergency.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winners will be chosen by Desert Leisure staff through a draw.
12. The winner will be announced on the Desert Leisure Facebook page within 7 days of the closing date of the competition and notification will be sent only via Facebook messenger to the winner. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 21 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
15. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and photograph in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.